Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How the West was ONE

Our Stake is Murray West, so we are adding the west: "How the Murray West was ONE!"

I'm the Ward Camp Director, so as a ward, we are the "Sharp Shooters". I found some really cute gun holsters at this site for only 1.50 per set, and water guns at this site for .70 a piece!

Our Stake has 8 wards, so we don't choose colors based on the values, we just pick one. Our color this year is pink. I found this site with cheap cowgirl hats, and I just love the pink ones with the LED tiaras! (Maybe you could use these with a princess theme as well)


We are also going to name all the areas around our camp:
(I'm still going to let the girls vote, but here are the ideas I have)
General Store - Food Tent
Sherriff's Office - Leader's Tent
Boot Hill Bank and Post Office - Our secret sister mailboxes and kindness store
OK Corral - ?
Golden Nugget Inn - Girls Tent
Heartbreak Hotel - Girls Tent
Broken Arrow Blacksmith - Fire Pit
Big Horn Basin - ?
Hole-in-the-wall - ?
Dodge City - ?
Robbers Roost - ?

Also, I found cowprint tablecloths and little pink boot cups for meal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment